Launch date: September 2005
Welzia Management is a private investment bank specialist in risk management
with assets valued at 350 million euros.
Create a corporate portal which would act as a “shell” around
the private client area, containing corporate information, and to develop
an area dedicated to online training in wealth management.
To achieve these objectives the following was proposed:
- An information structure which facilitates navigation around the content
- Creation of a ticker with up-dated information on fund developments
- The creation of a micro-site exclusively dedicated to training activities
- The development of an e-learning platform for its courses which would
allow user tracking
Client programming: the principal tools used on the clients side were:
- HTML and CSS for content presentation
Server programming: amongst the developments, those noteworthy were:
- Remote content managers for the news section
- E-learning platform which allows statistical tracking by users (number
of visits, pages most visited, where on the course they currently are,
results of the auto-evaluation tests…)
The results, up till now, have been very positive as the online training
course has received a large number of registrations, easily exceeding the
initial client expectations.
Furthermore, thanks to an offline promotion campaign associated with the
development of the training course and the website, an excellent penetration
of specialised media has been achieved.